Ready Mix Concrete Plant
Ready mix concrete plant is the power plant that provides concrete supply to projects in need of concrete in the city. Concrete produced in these plants is transported to the project areas through concrete mixers.
Ready mix concrete plant is equipped with high-end features to prevent negative effects on many environmental and social issues. Besides being durable and reliable, it has been produced with protective mechanisms to prevent any waste that will harm the nature.
What Is Ready Mix Concrete Plant?
Ready mix concrete plant consists of equipment that make a homogeneous mixture and form concrete by combining various components. The raw materials of ready mix concrete are as follows:
- Aggregate (rocks, gravel, etc.)
- Fly ash
The following parts are included in a ready mix concrete plant:
- Mixers (mixer pan, double shaft mixer, etc.)
- Aggregate batching machine
- Aggregate bunker
- Cement bunker
- Cement silo
- Dust collector
How Does A Ready Mix Concrete Plant Work?
Whether concrete plants are mobile or stationary, they have more or less the same operating logic. While stationary concrete plants are preferred by those who want to produce concrete in one place and deliver it to projects, mobile concrete plants are preferred for businesses that have to change their work area frequently.
The operating principle of the concrete plant strictly adheres to the following items:
- Aggregate feeding: Aggregates and sand must be loaded in the cold bin.
- Powder feeding: “Dust” refers to cement, fly ash and other additives. These components must be used in sufficient quantity to connect all materials.
- Water: Water is also important for the mixture to be interconnected.
- Materials such as cement and fly ash should be kept in bulk and transferred to the weigh hoppers through conveyors.
After paying attention to these points, the plant will operate spontaneously and smoothly. Aggregates are loaded into the cold bin after weighing and transferred to the mixer. The materials like water and cement are poured into the mixture from the weighing funnels on the mixer. At the last stage, mixing is performed by pumping water.
Benefits of Ready Mix Concrete
Ready mix concrete has many fields of application. It can be used for agricultural, domestic and industrial purposes. Having so many uses also indicates how efficient it is.
The most advantageous benefits are given as follows:
- It is durable, so it can be used for many years. In other words, it is a good investment.
- The materials used while making are quite cheap.
- Its application cost and maintenance cost are almost non-existent.
- It is resistant to adverse natural conditions and pests.
- Anything can be made with ready mix concrete.
- Considering the materials used, it is seen that it is environmentally friendl
- During the production of ready mix concrete, dust pollution level remains at the minimum.
- It does not increase noise and air pollution since it is transported from the production facility to the project site.
- It provides maximum efficiency for small and large projects.